Types of Membership
Corporate Membership - £700 per annum.
- Open to companies and associations actively engaged in the day-to-day business of bunkering ships.
- Each membership has one vote in association business, but corporate membership has the advantage of allowing companies to delegate different members of their company to participate in different working groups.
- Receive three free issues of World Bunkering, the IBIA official magazine. Members who are buyers can receive up to twenty issues of World Bunkering for supply to their vessels.
- Send as many of their employees from the office registered under their corporate membership on the IBIA Basic Bunkering and Advanced Bunkering Course. Employees of the registered office are also eligible for significant discounts on all other seminars, conferences and intermediate courses, such as the IBIA Annual Convention.
- Entitled to book tables at the Annual IBIA Dinner
- Allowed to display the IBIA logo on all stationary and business cards.
- Company, registered office, contact details for that office and main Membership account holders contact details will be listed on the online membership directory AND the annual printed membership directory, sent to all our members.
- Corporate members can list up to two other offices within a different country to the main corporate members registered office. These details will feature on the online membership directory AND the annual printed membership directory. If you would like to list further offices other than your allocated two, we can do this for a fee of £150 per office. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Individual Membership - £150 per annum.
- Open to those actively involved in the day-to-day business of bunkering ships, and also to those with an interest in the industry but without the closer involvement required for a corporate membership.
- Each membership carries one vote in association business. This category of membership does not allow delegation.
- Significant discounts on all IBIA events, including the Basic and Advanced courses will be extended to the individual named member only
- The membership is in 'their name' (although the company for which you work will also be listed alongside your membership
- Individual members receive one copy the IBIA official magazine, World Bunkering.
- If the individual member moves company their membership in effect 'goes with them'.
- At the Annual IBIA Dinner individual members are restricted to six individual ticket reservations.